Washington State Real Estate Law Services — 425.283.4155

Other Practice Areas

Below is a description of our other practice areas.


Mulfinger Law Group handles a wide range of civil litigation matters from contract disputes to complex litigation including shareholder derivative class actions. Our attorneys represent our clients in trial, arbitration and mediation drawing on their extensive experience in private practice as well as experience as former prosecutors, assistant attorneys general, and assistant city attorneys.

Development and Investment

Mulfinger Law Group represents developers, builders, investors, and landowners in negotiating the complexities of the local, state and federal land use codes and regulations governing the permissible uses of real property. Our ‘big picture’ approach helps our clients effectively use their properties to realize their objectives from property acquisition to project completion. We assist clients with:

  • Comprehensive Plan Amendments
  • Short Plats and boundary line adjustments
  • Subdivisions
  • Rezone applications
  • Variances
  • Land Use Appeals
  • Condemnation
  • Acquisitions
  • Sales
  • Financing


We also offer assistance with commercial and residential leasing. We have experience representing both landlords and tenants with lease drafting, lease review, negotiations, and disputes.

Business Formation

Mulfinger Law Group assists individuals and businesses with startup and entity formation. We offer flat fee incorporation services that allow you to accurately figure legal costs into your business plan. Our services include:

  • Business Organization
  • Business Formation (Corporation, Limited Partnerships, S-Corp, et.al)
  • Document Drafting (By-Laws, Operating and Shareholder Agreements)
  • Business Applications including state and local filings
  • Consultation regarding duties of officers, directors and employees
  • Stock issuance, membership, unit subscription, and redemption agreements.

* Please note: Mulfinger Law Group does not offer tax or estate planning advice.